Try Ons Via Post
- Try on’s via post must be done 2 weeks prior to the customers event date provided that the garment is available to try on. MBW will discuss the earliest suitable date for your Try on with you.
- When booking a Try on customers must book the garment for their event date and pay the 4 DAY HIRE COST + TRY ON FEE + 2X SHIPPING (If shipping is required). Bookings must be placed on our website and will not be secured until the amount of the Try on & Hire Cost is paid in Full. Customers will receive a booking confirmation once the hire is secured.
- Try on’s can only be done on a Mon or Tues. Once customers receive their items, they will have a max of 24 HRS to try the garment on. The Garment must then be returned to the post office using the return satchel provide and lodged back no later than 4pm the next Day.
- If the garment FITS and the customer is happy with the style the hire is locked in for the customer’s event. The customers booking will proceed as normal and MBW’s 14 Day cancellation policy will here on apply.
- If the dress DOES NOT FIT or the customer does not like the style. The customer must notify MBW immediately, the garment must be return no later than 4pm the next day, the garment must remain unworn, Odour free & in the condition as originally loaned for the Try on. The customer will be eligible for a credit or refund of the HIRE COST & 1X SHIPPING FEE
The refund will be processed once the garment is returned to MBW. The garment will be inspected apon return; If the garment returned shows any signs of extensive wear or is returned late the customer forfeits the right to a refund of the hire fee and late fees will be charged per day until the garment is returned.
*Please note that if an order is redirected to a post office due to a Non-attendance at the delivery address provided. This is still a delivered order whether the customer physically has it in their hands or not. It is the customer’s responsibility to collect the garment from the post office and try the garment on within the booked Try On time frame.
MBW will not be held accountable, if customers are unable to collect their order on time to complete their Try On. The garment will be due for return by 4pm the following day. If the item remains uncollected by 4pm the following day a redirection will be placed on the parcel and the customer will forfeit the right for the current, Try On.
Customers can request another Try on later, pending the garment’s availability and will be done at an additional Try on Fee. The booking for your event will remain, however if customers chooses to cancel, the amount of the booking paid will be refunded or credited to you. If you choose to keep the booking our 14 Day cancellation policy will apply*